Back to News
Guide To Services - Who does what...
Posted on 10 Aug 2016
For further information, we have detailed below further services which can be accessed by all Patients who may require medical assistance.
- MASTERCALL Our regular out of hours service provider can be contacted on 0161 476 2299
- PHARMACIST Your local pharmacist is qualified to give expert advice without an appointment.
- NHS 111 Can be contacted 24 hours a day on free phone 111 for free expert health advice and reassurance
- ALTRINCHAM GENERAL MINOR INJURIES UNIT
- NHS WALK-IN CENTRE – Manchester Airport T1. You can see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, seven days a week, early until late. Further detail can be obtained by calling NHS Direct.
- A & E / 999 - For emergencies such as loss of consciousness, severe chest pain, serious accidents or loss of blood